No Fee Services Available to All Members
- Online Banking Services
- Online Bill Payment for members with checking accounts
- Electronic Transfer of Money
- VISA Gift Cards
- Money Orders
- Notary Public Services
- ACH Origination
- Direct Deposit
- Checking Accounts
- Credit Counseling
- Individual Retirement Accounts--Traditional, Roth, Coverdell Educational
- $2,000 Life Insurance on Savings Accounts
- $15,000 Joint Life Insurance on Loans-- except First Mortgage Loans
- $250,000 Additional Share Insurance on Savings (purchased through Excess Share Insurance)
For Fee Services
- Certified Checks
- Domestic and International Wire Transfers
Other Benefits Offered to Members
- Loan Interest Rebate at Year End
- Bonus Dividends at Year End
- Bilingual Services
- Scholarships (Garezers and College/University)
- Discounted Admission Tickets to Cedar Point, Wildwater Kingdom at Geauga Lake and Cleveland Indians. See details in News / Discounted Tickets
We offer STAR ATM cards that can be used as an ATM card or a debit card at point of purchase (if you are able to key in your security code). An additional transaction fee may apply at the ATM machine that you are using. We are a member of Alliance One, a network of credit unions, that allow members to transact ATM machines without a fee. For a listing of no-charge ATM machines, please access the website www.allianceone.coop for a listing of ATM machines near you.
Life Insurance Benefit for All Members with Share Accounts
Up to $2,000 in life insurance benefits are available on all share/savings accounts based upon age at time of deposit and amount in the share/savings account at time of death.
- 100% of the amount in savings/share account before member turned 55.
- 75% of the amount in savings/share account before member turned 60.
- 50% of the amount in savings/share account before member turned 65.
- 25% of the amount in savings/share account before member turned 70.
* There is no life insurance benefit if member joined credit union after their 70th birthday.
Life Insurance Benefit for All Members with Loans
A $15,000 joint life insurance benefit on all loans, except first mortgage loans, is available on all loans.
The amount of the life insurance benefit is determined by the age at time of death for the member or his/her co-signer and the amount of the loan outstanding.
- 100% (up to $15,000 loan amount) if member or co-signer is under 55 years of age.
- 75% if age is between 55 and 60.
- 50% if age is between 60 and 65.
- 25% if age is between 65 and 70.
- 0% if age is over 70.
We offer a variety of loan options, from first mortgages, new and used car loans to signature loans and share secured loans. We can custom tailor a loan for you! Please call our loan officers, Carmen or Nora, and they will be happy to discuss our loan products with you.
- First Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Loans - open-end and closed-end
- New and Used Car Loans
- Signature Loans
- Share or Certificate of Deposit Secured Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Boat Loans
All savings accounts are separately insured for up to $250,000, and all IRA accounts are insured to $250,000.
- An individual account is insured up to $250,000.
- All IRA accounts are insured up to $250,000. This is in addition to the separately insured savings accounts.
- A joint account is insured up to $250,000 for each account holder on the same account. If there are 2 joint owners, each account holder is insured, therefore, the account will be insured for up to $500,000. Likewise, if there are 3 joint owners on an account--up to $750,000 NCUA insurance per account.
Excess Share Insurance
All accounts are additionally insured for up to an additional $250,000 per account
- An individual account is insured up to $500,000 per account. ($250,000 of NCUA insurance and $250,000 of Excess Share Insurance coverage).
- All IRA accounts are insured up to $500,000. ($250,000 of NCUA insurance and $250,000 or Excess Share Insurance coverage)
- Joint accounts can be insured up to $750,000 or more, depending upon how many joint owners there are, per account.