To become a member of the Latvian Cleveland Credit Union, Inc. you must be:
- A person of Latvian descent, who is a member of an acknowledged religious organization/church and their immediate families
- A member or employee of the American Latvian Association
- A past member of the Latvian Cleveland Credit Union or of the Latvian Church Credit Union who has terminated and wishes to reinstate his membership to the credit union
- A member of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church, Cleveland, Ohio congregation
- A person of Lithuanian descent, who is a member of Lithuanian associations, chapters, organizations or communities in Ohio and their immediate families. Any former member of Taupa Lithuanian Credit Union of Cleveland, Ohio.
If you are eligible for membership, please download the Membership Application.
Send your application to us along with a $100 deposit (stays in your account) and Proof of Identity (driver's license, passport)
Or call us at (216) 228-1996 or toll-free at (800) 577-1996. We look forward to having you as a new member!